top of page


Now accepting applications for Lateral Entry Officers!

Please visit the complete job posting for all pertinent information & requirements. Applications will be processed in the order they are received.


All applicants being considered for the Lateral Entry Officers Academy must receive a Texas Peace Officer License by TCOLE, prior to graduation (if they do not already have a license at the time of application) and be eligible for the intermediate certificate prior to completing their academy course of study. Please contact TCOLE at (512) 936-7700 for more information about the license and intermediate certificate requirements or visit the links below:

3 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page